Think you have what it takes to work in the UK’s most exciting energy supplier?
Learning & Development Consultant
Learning & Development Consultant
As a Learning and Development Consultant you will be responsible for providing a range of learning and development support to our Operational Teams.
You will equip our new People’s Energy employees with the knowledge and practical skills to start their careers with us and take on their new role, whilst also developing the skills and competencies of our existing employees.
You will be involved in induction, upskilling and developmental programmes, as well as providing development on a 1-1, coaching level. You will help build the competencies of staff whilst also capturing learning and development needs in respect of changes within the industry and the operation, to ensure our staff have the capabilities to perform in their role.
You will help our employees build up their knowledge and skills to achieve their goals and to develop them through their career aspirations within People’s Energy.
You will help make technical subjects easy for our staff to understand and do it in an engaging and interactive way. Helping our staff be the best in the industry at what they do.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Learning and Development Needs Analysis
- Learning and Development Delivery
- Learning and Development Evaluation
- Organisation, Planning and Personal Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Analysis, Problem Solving and Decisive Thinking
- Evaluation and Reporting
- Adaptability and Prioritisation
- Effective Communicator
- Experience of carrying out training needs analysis across different operational functions.
- Experience of creating engaging and effective training programmes and content.
- Experience of delivering training to a wide range of audiences.
- Experience of carrying out thorough training evaluation and compiling reports and implementing changes on the back of your findings.
- Experience of using a blended approach to training. Specifically focused on the 70 20 10 model.
- Experience and Knowledge of Learning Management Systems, using a digital approach to learning.
- Learning and Development CIPD Level 3 Qualified.
- Experience of the energy industry would be preferred.
- Experience of the carrying out Learning and Development support within a customer service environment.
If you would like to apply for the above role, please forward a copy of your CV for review.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
IT and Facilities Support
Fancy a new challenge? We are looking for a passionate problem solver to join our rapidly growing team.
For this post you should have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a forward-facing support role and a positive proactive manner and ability to work at pace
- Ability to work effectively with people of differing IT abilities
- Specialist knowledge in working with Windows 10 and Office365
- Call-centre IT management experience
- Self-reliance in researching issues and finding resolutions
- Understanding of security measures to help protect data and IT assets
- Ability to map out and configure networks
- Ability to complete API and file transfer between servers
- Experience of maintaining remote servers
Your responsibilities will be:
- Providing 1st line support to our business users for general office IT issues (internet not working, headset not working, need to be setup for call listening, VPN not working etc)
- Active support for e-mail and other Office 365 issues
- Facilitate the smooth and prompt resolution of hardware, software, network and printer issues
- Ordering equipment and liaising with suppliers, maintain stocks of spares including PCs, headsets, furniture, etc
- Helping with the onboarding and offboarding of staff members
- Contributing continual improvements to our IT processes
- Creating guides and documentation to enable users in the business to self-help where possible
- Documenting access to systems and cloud web accounts for all employees including a record of allocated hardware
- Office moves and layout restructures
- Maintenance and implementation of IT infrastructure
- Manage and maintain remote servers and complete backups and security reviews
Job Type: Full-time
* Some out of hours business support may be required on occasions*
We are looking for a highly skilled Business Analyst with experience of the Energy Industry.
Ideally you will have previous experience working with Smart Meters and Pre-Payment projects, or you are someone who has comprehensive understanding of the industry that you could quickly understand and build requirements for these project types.
The business is in an exciting stage of growth and innovation and we are looking for a highly skilled Business Analyst to help support our Operational and Strategic Change requirements.
We are seeking a someone who has extensive experience and qualifications within a Business Analyst/Project role, coupled with a good understanding of the Operational Structure of a Energy company.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Lead the development of requirements and planning for applying Technology, Operational changes, Processes and Innovative ideas to satisfy business needs and strategic goals.
- You will define and document requirements, impacts, costings, planning and activities and implement into an end to end project plan.
- You will act as key point of contact for internal stakeholders, considering and analysing their needs, requirements and impacts, whilst documenting and communicating all project plans and outcomes to the business.
- You will consider ways we can continually innovate to provide an exceptional membership experience with the use of technology, propositional offerings and operational efficiencies, whilst keeping impacts, risks and controls at the forefront of your mind.
- You will lead, manage and/or advise on all project and programme activities and plans and support the project team in achieving objectives and project deadlines.
- You will lead technology implementation end to end, supporting and managing testing, successful implementation and post implementation reviews.
- You will document and report all project results, outcomes, successes, failures and impacts, whilst also leading lessons learned sessions to ensure improvements are continually made to allow for successful project delivery.
- You will help us lead the way in Operational efficiencies and Technology and progress us towards being leaders of efficient energy and stand out as innovators within our industry.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Business Analyst Qualification – g. Six Sigma, Lean Six, Prince2
- Experience of Project Management would be preferred
The role is required on a full time, permanent basis, however consideration will be give for contractors or flexible working arrangements.
If this sounds like you, then please apply with your CV
Job Type: Full-time
Full Stack Developer
Purpose of the Role
As the company grows, we will be taking on ambitious new projects. The full stack developer role will be key to supporting those projects, creating user-friendly, robust systems and documenting them.
You will be working with the Systems Developer on internal and customer-facing projects – websites, customer app, integration with APIs.
There will be some software development and some web development.
The best candidate will be excited by the prospect of turning their hand to different projects.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work on Ember.js applications serving app and website
- Work on Python server serving app and website
- Help to develop predictive software
- Manage and develop occasional full-stack projects as required
- Work with third party APIs
- Testing, bug finding and troubleshooting
- Implement tests and improvements on website
- Managing Google Analytics for reporting and informing ongoing tests
- Managing web server deployment with AWS
- Previous experience with Google Analytics
- Previous experience developing with universal access in mind
- Keen to learn new technologies & systems
- Good at working in a small team
- Focused on getting projects built and shipped
- 3-5 years in development
- No specific certification required
- Applicants *must* submit a cover letter that demonstrates their fit for the role
Job Type: Full-time
Apply with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com