If you smell gas?
If you smell gas, call the National Grid for free on 0800 111 999, their lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What should you do if you smell gas?
· Do not light matches or cigarette lighters
· Do not turn light switches or anything electrical on or off
· Put out any naked flames such as candles
· Open all the doors and windows
· Turn off your gas supply at the meter (and leave it switched off until it is safe to put back on)
If you are off supply?
– If you are not receiving your gas please call National Grid on 0800 111 999
Power cut or other electrical supply emergency?
-Please call 105, their lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, who will direct you to your DNO (Distribution Network Operator) who will be able to help.
-You can also find out who your DNO is through this link http://www.energynetworks.org/info/faqs/who-is-my-network-operator.html