If you'd like to be added to the Priority Services Register, get in touch with us. You can tell us about your household situation by:
- Calling us on 0131 516 7793
- Emailing email@example.com
- Speaking with one of our team on livechat, which you can launch by clicking the yellow livechat bubble at the bottom of your screen
What proof do I need to be added to the Priority Services Register?
You don't need any proof of disability or age to be eligible for the Priority Services Register. We can add you if you:
- Would struggle to maintain your mental well being if you lost power for any length of time
- Require support in some way
- Have any physical or mental health condition which could be negatively affected if there was an issue with the power supply to your home
- Experience temporary vulnerability, for example if you have just left hospital or suffered a bereavement
What extra support can I get if I'm added to the Priority Services Register (PSR)?
We'll provide you with support that's tailored to your personal circumstances. This might include:
- If you rely on your energy supply for any medical needs, giving advance notice of planned power cuts in your area
- Prioritising support to you during an emergency such as an interruption your power supply
- Providing account and billing information in a format that works for you, like audio or large print
- Making arrangements for our metering partners to identify themselves if they come to your home, like giving a password
- Providing a meter reading service or a smart meter if there's nobody in your home able to read your meter.
A nominee scheme is also available if you want to let a trusted family member or carer access your account on your behalf.